Top Android Location Tracking Apps
If your friends or family members have an Android device, then you can easily access their location without any hassle by using these tools.
If you are looking for a perfect real time location tracking app for Android, then you should definitely give mSpy a try. It is compatible with all the leading versions of Android and can be used to get the instant access of someone’s whereabouts. You can also access the places they have visited in the past or obtain crucial information related to a device’s call logs, contacts, messages, photos, keylogger, and more.
- Provides a real-time location of the target devices
- Runs in stealth mode
- It has a web-based interface that can be accessed remotely
- Also provides access to device’s social media activity and other vital information
Every individual likes to know if their loved ones are safe or not. Whether it is your kids or your spouse, it is important to know the real-time location of your family and friends. In this way, you can help them and know whether they are in any kind of trouble or not. By taking the assistance of a real time location tracking app, you can make it happen and that too instantaneously. To help you, we have listed some of the best location tracking apps for iPhone and Android devices in this post.
Price: $29.99 a month (Premium Edition) and $39.99 a month (Ultimate Edition)
2. Google Maps
If you have an access to the Google account of the target device, then you can also use Google Maps to know their current location. It can also be used to obtain a record regarding the previous locations of a user on a monthly/yearly basis.
- Location sharing feature to easily share your whereabouts with others
- Timeline for all the places visited in the past
- Seamless integration with other Google services
Glympse is considered as an ideal real time location tracking app that supports multiple platforms. It has an excellent real-time location tracker that can be used to know the exact whereabouts of your loved ones or employees. The only drawback is that it doesn’t run in a stealth mode.
- Location sharing without any downloads
- Navigation options
- Can be used for business or personal use
4. Family Locator GPS Tracker
The Family Locator GPS Tracker is developed by Life 360 to make location sharing practice more social. After installing the app on the devices of your family members, they can easily access each other’s location with a single tap on their smartphone.
- Provides an access to real-time location of all the members
- Has an in-app messaging feature for the circle
- Extremely private and secure tool
Price: In-app purchases (starts from $1.5)
Hoverwatch is a smart and highly effective real time location tracking app that works with most of the Android devices out there. It can also be integrated with other popular apps like Skype, Viber, WhatsApp, etc. to spy on them as well.
- Provides business and personal solutions
- Web-based dashboard
- Easy to use and manage
Price: $19.95 a month
Top iPhone location Tracking Apps
After knowing some of the best ways to track an Android device, let’s discuss the same for iOS devices a well.
1. Find My Friends App
Find My Friends in the default iOS app that can be used to share location between your friends and family without much trouble. Needless to say, the real time location tracking app works without the need to jailbreak your device.
- Provides a real-time location sharing feature
- Users can notify their friends of their location as well
- The feature can be turned off to protect one’s privacy
2. Find my iPhone
The Find my iPhone feature is ideally used to locate a lost or stolen iPhone. Though, if you know the Apple ID and password of the targeted user, then you can simply locate them using its interface. The Find my iPhone dashboard can be accessed from iCloud’s website and comes with a few other basic features as well.
- Can be accessed remotely
- It can also ring your device or erase its content remotely
- Integration with iCloud
If you are looking for an ideal real time location tracking app for iPhone, then FlexiSpy will certainly come handy to you. Parents can also use the app to know how their kids are using their devices by gaining access to their call logs, messages, social media activity, and more.
- Web-based dashboard that can be accessed remotely
- A comprehensive record of the device’s past location
- Works in a stealth mode
Price: $68 a month
4. The Truth Spy
The Truth Spy is another popular spying app that can let you gain an unparalleled access to the target device’s data and activity. Just like FlexiSpy, you would need a jailbroken device for this real time location tracking app to work flawlessly.
- The tool provides an extensive access to the target device’s content and activity.
- The dashboard can be accessed from anywhere.
- Won’t easily get detected by the targeted user
Price: $16.99 a month
Similar to other spying apps, mSpy also provides the exact location of the target device without getting detected. It can also be used to access the device’s crucial data and social media activity. Though, you are needed to jailbreak the device beforehand.
- It has a web-based dashboard that can be accessed from anywhere.
- It isn’t easily detected by the target user.
- The app provides an extensive record of the device’s past locations.
Price: $29.99 a month
mSpy: The Best Mobile Spy Tool for iPhone and Android
Now when you know about some of the best apps to track the real-time location of an Android or iOS device, you can easily meet your requirements. Out of all the listed options, we recommend using BatSpy. It is available for both, iOS and Android devices and runs in a stealth mode. You can access all the major information related to the target device on its dashboard and that too without getting detected.